Debit card for scroll sepolia

I see that NFT have a cards , Can Scroll sepolia have one , Here some websites

6 Likes

Not a bad idea. Maybe this will work.

2 Likes

I think i find a way to exchange Cryptocurrency coin this how we can do, debit and credit card they can do a cashback program with coins like the amount to transaction fee is 3% - 1% can be cashback with scroll sepolia eth so in this way we have made ROI and the exchange of the coin, And also the coin can be sell for cash.

2 Likes

When the Transaction of the coin comes it’s easy to exchange the coin Network because there is a value.

3 Likes

I think the orders of the Credit card must be limit to One Card for the duration of one year depend on the issuer and the jobs that you work , That will give a chance to people to work in there jobs and collect the Crypto coins , The registration must be with your country National ID Or Passport No.

2 Likes

Telecom Companies also can make ROI by offer for their customers a rewards by coin

Also POS can do the ROI by Changing the point that the customer collect to coins

let’s try to make Scroll Sepolia Better , I just join a website for Accounts and Virtual Cards and make a team Virtual Cards for Facebook Google ADS

https://fastmining.pro/ is offering a Bitcoin Cloud miner , This we can do mining and exchange Scroll Sepolia with BTC they also have LTC and DOGE